Whether you need additional personnel on land anywhere throughout the United States or offshore in the Gulf of Mexico, our experienced and trained Field Service Technicians are available at your disposal.
Our Dewatering Technicians:
• Operate, monitor, maintain, and repair equipment including but not limited to:
– Cutting Dryers
– Pit systems
– Shakers and mud cleaners
– Centrifugal and piston pumps
– Mixing hoppers
– Mixing manifolds
• Understand and knowledge of emulsifying and chemical separation.
• Rig up and down equipment.
• Run retort tests on the recovered fluids and discharges.
• Read, understand, and ability to compare retort test against mud report
to ensure equipment optimization.